Purpose of This Post
Signup for a crypto VISA debit card that will pay you to have it. This is not click bait, I mean it, they pay me to have it. I have always had to pay my bank for access to a card like this.
How Much Will They Pay Me?
- Signup Bonus $US50 in their MCO token
- 1~5% Cash Back on all transactions
- They PAY for my SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Amazon Prime
The paying for my subscriptions part, floats my boat. If I take the base level card and signup for Spotify, they will cover the cost of US$155.88 for the year. My bank currently charges me for the “privilege” of the card.
What’s The Catch?!
They require you to make a deposit, and hold it with them. It is locked for 6 months, then you can re-stake for continued rewards, or exchange it.
50 MCO Approx. US$270 (at the time of writing).
Why would you do this?
- They are paying your subscriptions while holding a deposit (pretty good “interest” really)
- Holding MCO token is like having shares in the company. Would you have bought shares in VISA knowing what you know now?
You will need to complete KYC. They do want proof of address, so have that bank statement or utility bill handy.
- They offer 2FA
- Cold Storage through a partnership with Ledger Vault
- They have insurance of US$100M direct insurance policy led by Arch Underwriting at Lloyd’s Syndicate 2012 for its cold storage assets
- A total insurance of US$360M on the operation (please read their site for full details)
Why With Crypto.com?
Crypto.com is building great momentum.
- They have over 2million users,
- They have a great crypto card product
- They just announced a white label version of their card product
- They have plans to be a payment gateway with their private blockchain
- They have hired VISA and Square staff, along with over 350 new people to help growth
Yes, the bonus of US$50 helped pull me through the door, but now I’m in, I’m really enjoying it. The more I learn, the more I want to be part of the growth. I think there is a great product and business here. They
Be sure to do your own due diligence. I have used a number of their services now, card, interest, exchange. The link for Crypto.com is a referral link. You and I will receive a tokens for a signing up, 50 MCO to the value of US$50 at the time of signup. Those tokens become usable for both of us, after you order the card.