It’s Summer Promo Time
- Signup with this link and receive US$20 in Bitcoin.
- Enter the Promo Code “SUMMER” for ANOTHER US$20 in Bitcoin.
- Deposit US$400 savings for a minimum of 30 days.
- Earn 8.69% interest (paid weekly) on your savings as well.
After 30 days, you will have your savings + interest + $40 in Bitcoin.
- Enter the Promo Code “SUMMER“
- Deposit US$200 for the next 30 days.
- Unlock $20 BTC for being awesome and earning more interest.
High Interest Rates Are Only The Tip
The Celsius interest rate above of 8.69% APY is for stablecoins. Stablecoins are 1-for-1 cryptocurrency tokens. You buy $10 of stablecoins, and you can sell them for $10.
They don’t change price like Bitcoin (BTC), so you can be confidant that you will receive what you started with.
- Celsius pays interest WEEKLY.
- The interest compounds so you earn more.
- No fees to deposit or withdrawal.
- No fixed terms.
Which Stablecoin Should I Buy or Trust
Paxos Standard (PAX) is one of the best, this is US Dollar 1-for-1.
USD Coin (USDC) is also a reliable and a well accepted US Dollar stablecoin.
You can not buy stablecoins inside the app. I suggest only Bitcoin or Ethereum if you need to buy in the app.
Can I Buy Inside the Celsius App
Yes you can. You can buy with a debit or credit card. But the fees are high (3% or a minimum of $10).
Or you can connect a Bank account with lower fees for a limited number of countries.
Buy slightly more than you need, encase the price does move. You do not want to have less than the minimum for 30 days.
Is This Safe, The Game is Changing
In this Forbes article, USA banks have announced that they are going to start holding cryptocurrency for the public.
This is a sign the industry of Finance 2.0 is maturing and being accepted. Government and banking can not ignore that the internet has its own money.
Here Be Dragons
Take responsibility for yourself, everything you think, say, do. Greatest lesson ever learned.
Do research. Question everything. Decide where you are going, and set your sails.
“Hey, you created me! I didn't create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility!”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club